Monday, October 7, 2013

Transfers!

Normal? What do *you* know about normal? What does *anyone* in this family know about normal?!

Now wait a minute young lady

We ACT normal Mom! I want to be normal! The only normal one is Jack Jack!! And he's not even toilet trained!

...

...

Lucky... Oh, I meant about being normal!

Speaking of which I really have no idea what on earth normal on a mission is supposed to be... I'm not sure wif this is supposed to be what happens all the times in other missions around the world, but all I know is is that I haven't really met anyone who has had to move as often as I have had to. It's been nice this last little bit, didn't move for five months, but here we go again ^^ Packing! Love it ^^

You guessed it, transfer calls. I'm not one really for statistics, but most of the people that I know end their missions with four to five areas. I still have a little bit to go and I am on to my seventh area, and my twelvth companion! ^^ Am I excited or what?!

I unfortunately don't have enough time to really share a spiritual thought, but I thought I would give an update on the mission on goings for once ^^

Please pray for us!^^

Sincerely,
Elder Annen

No comments:

Post a Comment