Saturday, June 15, 2013

This is the Stuff Memories are Made of!

Away with sweeping and away with brushing, and away... With dirty carpets!

Hi everyone! Long time no see and all that ^^ This one was from a old
movie, but I gotta say, I love it. Those of you who've seen it will
see a parallel in this story of mine. ^^ Hope you enjoy it.

So, it's Preparation Day. Lunch time comes around and I remember I
need to get a haircut. Funny thing about barber shops, by the way. I
actually really enjoy them, it can be really good time to let your
mind ponder stuff that's going on, catch a few winks or of course talk
to the hairdresser about the gospel. And that is all really fine and
dandy. However, some of those general principles, particularly the
first two, are not the greatest idea when you happen to be the one
cutting your own hair. ^^ (Yep, one of those stories.) So I start on
the front, have the size all selected out, razor is cutting
fine,moving to the center, and at this point my mind's already on
something else, I don't remember what it was anymore, but when I go
for the next cut, the measuring hair clip goes shooting off the razor.
This was not the first time this has happened to me though, in fact I
usually catch myself at that point, and everything's all fine and
dandy. This time, I'm preoccupied, the hair clip went flying I don't
notice it until I all of a sudden feel a little nudge right above my
forehead. Wide awake and panicking at this point now, I realize, with
utter shock, that the lock of hair falling down in front of me is MUCH
longer than the previous ones. So, long story short, I will now need a
LOT of hair wax to mess with the front of my head, and I may or may
not need permission for a little more of an extreme hair cut to take
care of the 3cm by 3cm almost bald part in the front and center of my
hair. ^^ I suppose I could tell people that I recently had an
operation...

So these next few weeks just got a lot more entertaining ^^

I'm sorry, I must make this one short, but just to add a little note.
I'm sorry to all of you who I've written to and I have not yet written
back to. The pace has really picked up in this mission, and with my
time winding down, there is a lot of stuff that I need to do to help
everyone else here out. The rules, at least for my mission, have
changed and I am now able to email friends. If you have written me
recently and have not gotten a letter from me, please write me, tell
me your name too ^^ I'm terrible at guessing who people are from
random emails addresses^^ My email: jeremyannen@myldsmail.net

Loves and misses ^^
God Bless, and God Speed,
Elder Annen

No comments:

Post a Comment