-"Oh, let me out... I need to make my mark!"
-"Oh you've made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places!!"
-"Please, I'll kill a dragon, my life will get infinitely better. I might even get a date!"
-"You can't lift a hammer! You can't swing an axe! You can barely throw one of these!"
-"Yes, but this will throw it for me!"
--fires and hits a random guy-
-"Now see this is what I'm talking about!"
-"Just a mild calibration issue..."
-"Ah! Hiccup, if you want to get out there and fight dragons, you need to stop all... This."
-"You just gestured to all of me!"
-"Yes, that's it! Stop being all you!"
-"Oh..."
-"Oh yeah"
-"You sir are playing a very dangerous game. Keeping all this raw viking-ness... Contained! THERE'LL BE CONSEQUENCES!!!"
-"I'll take my chances. Sword, sharpen, now"
-Thinking- "...one day I'll get out there..."
Yeah, so um, originally, I was just quoting this for fun. Then I realized this works on so many different levels! The entire old district has up and left, along with the native Koreans (sad day) and, of course, the rest of us who are left are getting excited for when we get to leave the MTC. If they continue to keep all this raw... raw... missionary-ness?.. contained! There will be consequences!!! Kind of. And, of course, since today is Single's Awareness Day, or Valentine's Day(I really have no idea which phrase is politically correct... I didn't think it mattered back when I lived in the outside world, but, you never know things could have changed by now), or -insert politically correct term here-, the part about getting a date... Yeah... kind of self explanatory. If not... Ask your Mom and Dad. They have a talk to give you.
Actually, this quote seriously works on a ton of levels! Oh my goodness! I just went back and read it and substituted all the dragon killing stuff with missionary stuff, and it honestly works!! Wow... Mind blown. Think the part where he says you need to stop all this, and think of the scripture that says, he who loses his life for my sake shall find it.... Oh dear... I don't think I ever would have made this connection in real life... I need to get out of here! Jokes, jokes... but seriously.
Anyway!! What has happened this week that I could possibly tell you about. This is one of the problems with being on a schedule, every week blends together! All I guess I can really say is just to assure everyone that I am doing well. Yesterday we did a halftime self-interview with ourselves(who else could a self interview be with?) and I was kind of shocked that we were already at halftime! This is going by so quickly, it is scary... I fell like I really haven't learned enough to be this far into it. Oh well.
Ooh! I got one! So, I mentioned earlier that both the Koreans and the older district up and left. This was actually kind of a sad time. I had gotten pretty close to many of these missionaries, and when they started passing around pieces of paper to get all our contact information and such, I was surprised how sad I already was to see them leave. I especially was sad to see some of the Korean missionaries leave, those who weren't goin to my same mission, because there is a very real possibility that I won't see them again. I hope this doesn't happen. Luckily though, the two who I really got to be good friends with are coming to my same mission! Woot! 
Ah! I really wish I would be given more time to write! But, to be honest, it would mostly be filled with rambling and jokes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But...you get the idea.
저는 교회가 잠되다는 것을 알고있슴니다.
여러분을 사랑합니다.
예수 그리스도의 이름으로 말하드립니다, 아멘.
I know that this church is true.
I love you all.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
제레미 아넨 장로
Elder Jeremy Annen