안녕 하십니까, 모든 사람!!!
Hello everybody!

-Over here, old friend! In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen
right into my trap!

-You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief!

-But even the most heartfelt belief, can be corroded over time!

-Justice is a non-corrosive metal.

-Which can be easily melted in the heat of revange!

-It's REVENGE and it's best served cold!

-But it can be easily be reheated! In the microwave of Evil!

-Well I think your warranty is about to expire!

-Maybe I got an extended warranty!

-Warranties are rendered invalid if the product isn't used for it's
intended purpose!

-Ach, girls girls! You're both pretty, can I go home now?


Yes indeed, the MTC has crossed a critical turning point in our
district, the one that makes us all pretty sick of each other, of the
food, of the classroom. So, this kind of back and forth banter about
things that really don't matter whatsoever are becoming quite a common
occurrence. Yes, and, i am ashamed to say, that my sarcasm doesn't
help any of that to stop... And yeah, I guess I may even be the cause
of is sometimes, although i don't mean to be at all! It can actually
be quite entertaining to watch how some people react to even the most
obviously ridiculous statements. Ah well, I guess I really can't blame
them, I'm beginning to feel it too.

Anyway! This week was actually quite a breath of fresh air! A new
Korean district came in, so plenty of new faces and personalities  to
keep us from getting too stir crazy in here. Although, I gotta say, it
is really weird to think that all of these people were, just about a
week ago, in the outside world! Having everyday problems... Thinking
about that is definitely a strange notion to those of us who have been
here for... quite a long time. Yeah. But it is really fun to mess with
some of them! Almost everyone has made up an interesting background.
My companion, for example, we decided a little bit ago that he looks
like he could be from someplace in England. So, naturally, he has now
been pulling the British accent and the British terminology for about
a week, and he is doing an amazing job. I found out about a month ago
that he had been in drama and was quite the actor, but I never thought
he was this good! Apparently he is from a town/city called Ipswich. I
have no idea if that is even a place, or if that is even spelled
right; all I know is that everyone so far doesn't suspect a thing. And
yes, this is what we do for fun, I'm sorry it may not be up to par on
the fun things you outside people do. Oh, and fun little sidenote...
Apparently my background has been made up for me. One of the people in
my zone told one of the new Elders that I have apparently been in
prison before, but that I don't like to talk about it much. Yeah, I
found out this morning. So that really explains all the side glances
that I have been getting from this new group.

The Elder from Cambodia, Elder Hem, has actually never been inside a
temple before! So, since this was his first P-Day, the entire zone
went with him to get his endowment. I really wanted to go into a
Cambodian session, but apparently, they only do that on a particular
day of the  week. Oh well. It was a wonderful experience nonetheless.
Actually, a little more about him. He is twenty four years old, but
quite small. Speaks broken English, but he is honestly one of the
coolest Elders i have met so far. He is very relaxed, spiritual, and
funny at the same time. I have no idea how he pulls it off, but he
does. Oh, and this next part is completely against all odds. He
received and opened his call on Christmas Day, he entered the MTC on
his birthday, and he saw his first snow this morning, right after his
endowment session. Yeah. No big deal.

And yeah! That about covers the main focal points of this week. The
language is coming along quite splendidly now. Hope it continues to do
so. I believe we are having a new "batch" of Korean natives flying in
next week, and this will be the group that we will fly to Korea with!
i hope we get along with them as well as we did with the other group.
Fingers crossed.

Almost forgot! Chris Castleton! Shoutout to you since you didn't put a
return address on that letter you gave to Matt to give to me.
Awesome!!!! i am epically stoked that you are heading off to Africa. I
am insanely jealous though, now both you and McEntire will bring home
machetes while I am going to bring home... I dunno... A silk robe or
something... Not that I'm complaining or anything. I just want a
machete. But I digress! I can't believe you, me, and McEntire are goin
to be all on separate continents for about a year and a half or so.
Sorry, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to your farewell though...
I'll try to make it to the homecoming. No guarantees though.

Anyway, gotta blast! Wish you all the best of luck! Until next time viewers!

Good Luck and God Speed!

제레미 아넨 장노
Elder Jeremy Annen


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.