아녕 하세요! (Means hello, by the way)
-Dr. Nefario!
-Huh?
-I need a dozen robots disguised as cookies!
-What?
-Cookie Robots!
-WHO IS THIS?!
-Cooki...!  Oh forget it...


I'm sure this is what my conversations with my Korean teacher must sound like... Self explanitory really.
Anyway, what's up?! Hope everything in the outside world is going well, mostly because I haven't been out there in... Well, not that long, but it seems like it!
Entered the MTC about a week ago and man what a week it has been. A lot of people tole me that you get started almost the minute you enter the MTC and they weren't kidding. Not twenty minutes into me experience I was in front of my Korean teacher looking like a dope with a look of what I'm sure was happy idiocy upon my face... Intimidated? Why yes, yes I was.
I was also introduced to my companion, Madsen 장로님 (Elder). My first impression was an interesting one. Fro those of you who know me - and if you don't, why the blazes are you reading a letter of mine - you know that I'm kind of a goof ball. It's a fact of life! I love laughing and cracking jokes, some funnier than others. But my impression of this guy made him seem like one of those guys that stayed home and studied all the time. I kept trying to break the ice and at least make some type of conversation with him, to no avail. It continued like this for a couple of days actually. But eventually I stumbled upon a little tidbit that made life so much better. Turns out this guy quotes movies almost as well as I do! (It's not bragging if it's a fact) So, of course, I was ecstatic about this and made sure to quote movies wherever and whenever I could. Thank goodness for that.
The food here is absolutely amazing by the way! I was told wonderous rumors about it, about how it tasted fantastic and the fact that it's all you can eat. I am happy to put those rumors to rest and say they are absolutely true. So it goes without saying that since I've been here, I've been slowly adding to my famine insurance policy if you catch my drift. Gotta love it.
We've all been spending a ton of time in the classroom, trying to learn this language. It has seriously gotten to the point where I try to read a couple words in English and I completely mispronounce them, which is then followed by a couple of seconds of confusion as I try to figure out if it's even an english word, which is then followed by feelings of low self esteem as I realize that it is literally a word as simple as the word 'who.' Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous.
Fun fact about my branch presidency! You may have heard of that guy Ken Jennings who won a crazy amount of money in the Jeopardy gameshow. Yeah, his dad's one fo the counselor's in the branch. No big deal. I'll tell you about the other guys later, cuz I'm starting to run out of time here.
I've run into a ton of people over here in the MTC it's awesome! Let's see, ran into Lars Ovetsson (I'm not looking to get points for spelling here, just trying to tell which people, don't judge), Kraymer Eppich, Rob World, Jaxon Smith, Steve Young, and Sister Buchanan. I also found out that Bryant Regher teacher just across the hall from my classroom. Awesome!
Oh, we also got assigned to an investigattor on the first day and we got to teach her... Just so happened we had to teach her in Korean... You know those times when you hear something and your heart suddenly just drops in horror? Yeah... this was one of those times.
I've also heard that the singing at the MTC is amazing as well, and at the fireside on Sunday night I am happy to say I was able to confirm that. Absolutely incredible. It was like breathing... only for the soul... (yes that was a quote).
I've also never quoted the Best Two Years as much as I have since I've been here... For the obvious reason, of course. I would always laughed at the parts where they would fight over the mail and lose it when they got or didn't get something. It seemed so ridiculous... Then I got here... Honestly, that's what it feels like. So please guys, if you want to send me something, please don't hesitate to. They got this thing now called Dear Elder where you write a quick email, and I get a hard copy that day at dinner. It's pretty nice. If my address hasn't been posted yet, here it is:


Elder Jeremy Annen
MTC Mailbox #116
KOR-SEO 0326
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793
Hope everything is goin well there and I hope I'll be able to type things faster next time!
제레미 아넨 장로