I'm gonna stuff you into a blender, push 'Puree' then bake you into a
pie and feed you to the social worker! And when he says, "Mmm, this is
great! what's your secret?" I'm gonna SAY... Love, and nurturing. Hi!
You must be the.. uh...
The Stupidhead.
Ah... Ohhhhhhhh, yeah I'm reeeeeally really sorry about that, if I'd
have known who you were, of course I never would have.... I can pay
for that.
It's a rental. Are you the guardian in question?
Yes, I'm Nani, nice to meet you Mr. ... uh..?
... ..Bubbles..
Mr. Bubbles.... That's a strange..
Yes I know.

Ah yes. This one, not quite my favorite movie but I happened to have
this one stuck in my head on the way over here so I thought why not.
Here it is. Lilo and Stitch by the way.

Ah man, quite the week. Nothing really happened, but it was quite the
week. We actually had a pretty big typhoon sweep through here, and let
me tell you, when people know there's a typhoon coming, they go all
out. They give out free sandbags, tape, newspaper, everything that can
prevent a lot of damage to your apartment and all that. So members of
course were calling us all the time, telling us to tape our windows,
get the sandbags, and to grab a newspaper to help entertain yourself
while your waiting for the storm to pass... Ok, not that last one, but
you get the idea. So we did. Got all the stuff ready, and we were told
to exercise caution, as missionaries, if we were going to go out and
work. And, judging the members' warnings and all that, we decided it
would be best to stay home, because the church is far away and only a
few buses were actually operating. So, while this storm was going on,
for some reason it reminded me of things like 'snowmageddon' and swine
flu. Because it turns out the typhoon actually curved up to North
Korea right before it was gonna hit us. While that was kind of a
relief, I was disappointed, wanted to see what it was like. Ah Well!

That was the big excitement this week. Wish I could add a lot more but
these past two weeks have been kinda slow as far as missionary work.

I did find a really wonderful scripture this week though that I wish I
would have discovered earlier. It's in Doctrine and Covenants 58:3-4
-"Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the
design of your God concerning these things which shall come hereafter,
and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation. For after
much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye
shall be crowned with much glory, the hour is not yet, but is nigh at
hand."

There is not much for me to really say to go along with this one, as
it is explained quite clearly. Self explanatory and all that. But for
me this message carries a wonderful comfort with it. We have shared
this with the members who we feel may be needing an extra boost and an
extra hope in their lives. I love it because this scripture seems to
cover so many points, though not all of them are explicitly mentioned.
This scripture speaks of the trials and tribulations that all of us
must go to. It acknowledges them, but points us away from them. It
points us to the many things that we ourselves can do. It gives us the
hope to hold onto, and exhorts us to trust in our God, as well as to
have patience and endure these trials. And it also is such a wonderful
testament as to the character and nature of God. By reading this
scripture it reminds me that although many things are difficult, there
is indeed a grand plan for all of this. It assures me of God's
infinite love and care for all of us. And, most of all, it reminds me
to keep that chin up and to carry on.

I love this Gospel and know it to be true with all my heart and mind.

Good Luck, God Bless, and God Speed
Elder Annen
"This is at the top of the apartment I'm now in.  This was during dinner, and my companion saw it.  Of course I jumped up and said we're going to the top to get some pictures.  Priceless stuff."