"My bags are packed, they're ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
The taxi's waiting, he's blown his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cuz I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go."

This is just a little bit of a variation on the usual movie quote, but
since the words of this song apply so perfectly to missionaries in
general, I thought I'd include it. Also, this just happens to be the
song that the missionaries on my floor were singing.... Well,
'singing' in the loosest sense of the term... But yeah, we were
belting this song out this morning when we realized that this time
next week, we will be in a place quite different from where we are
right now. Oh, and for all of you who don't recognize the words to
this song, it is a song that is sung by John Denver, "Leaving on a Jet
Plane."(P.S. not sure whether or not to put quotations or to underline
the title of the song... I can't ever remember) One of my favortie
songs though.

Anyway, what can I say about this week... (rhetorical, by the way).
Well, after me saying many times over that the weeks here are flying
by extremely quickly, the weeks and days have now come to the point
where they are in the slowest crawl they have ever been in. Our
regular schedule is no longer in play, we are having many varying
orientations and such to begin getting ready for our departure.
Unfortunately, I can never remeber what I have written in past letter,
so I dearly hope I am not repeating myself, but I most likely am.
Moving on, I must say that the MTC has been an absolutely incredible
blessing. Many people like to bring up the cliche (Sorry Mrs. Mattson)
of "Hindsight 20-20". As in it is really easy to see things when you
look back, but in the actual moments, it is quite difficult. It is
just as such being here. The frivolous details often cloud our
perception of what is actually happening. We become distracted so
easily that we often fail to notice the almost imperceptible changes
that God's hand makes in our lives, myself included. But looking back,
it is incredible how much influence and how many blessings God has
given us in the little things. I will forever be grateful for them. If
I may pull a typical missionary closing to a thought, please try to
notice the Hand of God in your life as often as you can. I'm not going
to say "I challenge you..." because I use that phrase often while
here, but please try. The blessings and gratitude that come from doing
so are incredible.

I guess on a little bit less of a serious note, we all received our
travel plans last Thrusday to which we were all excited. Now, when I
say excited, I essentially mean all the Elders sadi something along
the lines of "Dude, I'm stoked!" some of the Sisters said, "Oh my
gosh! I can't believe we're leaving!" and the one Sister remaining
appeared to have a heart attack after drinking a Full Throttle, while
on a sugar high.  And that doesn't even mention the sound that came
out of her mouth. It was so high and loud and long, that we are still
replacing a couple of windows on the surrounding buildings. I hope I
was adequately able to describe her reaction for those of you who
weren't there. It was extremely entertaining.

Well, although I really do not have much to talk about this week, I
can guarantee you that that will all change next week.

Oh yes, just as couple of things I gotta address since I'm going to be
peacing out soon. If any of you have been waiting for me to reply to
one of you letters and it's been a long time, I am terribly sorry. I
am almost positive that I have sent these letters all off and I dearly
hope they haven't been lost in the mail or nothing. If you have
received a letter from me and you haven't replied for a long long
time... I... I don't know what to say, cuz I'm not sure if I offended
anyone or what... It's kind of hard when it's not instant like texting
and all that... So, sorry.

Anyway, just want to close with a song that is probably much more
appropriate for the MTC

God be with you til we meet again
By His cousels guide uphold you
With His sheep securely fold you
God be with you til we meet again

예수 그리스도의 일음으로 간증드립니다, 아멘

제레미 아넨 장로